Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Exodus Begins


(Yes, I am stealing Marni's word).

Alex's teeth are very, very close together. It is a chore to get floss between those chompers. He has been waiting and waiting to lose his teeth and FINALLY, it has begun. This picture is of the tooth getting "stuck". Because his teeth are so close, there is no wiggle room. He had to twist his tooth. It just so happened it got stuck in the twisted position. Ten minutes later, it was out. The next morning I was told that we had a very cheap tooth fairy. Apparently $1 is not the going rate for baby teeth. It is closer to double digits. I then felt I had to inform him that you can not change tooth fairies. You are stuck with the one you have.

2 comments:

Beth said...

OK, that picture totally grossed me out. I absolutely can not handle loose teeth. But aside from that, I was of the belief that with the going rate of inflation, that $1.00 was the perfect amount for the tooth fairy to leave for a tooth. However, when Dillon lost his first tooth, my husband informed me that I was wrong and that the tooth fairy brings $2.00. Who knew.

Unknown said...

Poor Alex, we have the same cheap tooth fairy that comes to our house...when it remembers to show up.