Saturday, March 6, 2010

My baby turns 2

Zachary Taylor Jones is 2. I can't believe how fast time flies. These past two years have flown by and now I look at my little one and there is a part of me that wishes he would stay small but the rest off me is so excited to see who he will become. We love our baby Zach and we are so happy he is part of our family. He has an incredible desire for everyone to not be sad and will comfort anyone (even strangers) who might shed even a little tear. Zach, we love you. Happy Birthday!


Dinner at Orient Cafe and killer Won Ton Soup

This is so my day

Cheese!!

I love Elmo!

Why is everyone starring?


One, two three...blow!

Cake!!

Should I take a bite or eat the entire piece?


FAMILY

Daddy building the Buzz bike

Uncle Scott building the car

Giving Grandma loves

My Buzz bike...don't touch

My car...don't touch

Me and my mom

3 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, those two years really did go by fast. He is definitely adorable and I love that you have been posting more lately.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Zach! It's hard to believe he is two already.

Kendall said...

cute kids!!!!