Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's Rodeo Time

We love the rodeo. Steffen and I have gone every year since before we got married. I love everything about the rodeo, even the smells and the messy walk ways. I hope that my kids will grow up loving it as much as I do.
We walked and walked and walked and Zachary was so good and just sat in the stroller the entire time (with just a little time out to eat lunch) without any complaints. We saw a baby chick peck at his egg and emerge and climb out of the egg. We saw a baby cow that was 12 hours old. We saw 14 baby pigs that were one day old. Where else can you see all of these things? There is nothing better than the rodeo. It was a great day.
All cowboys need a tractor.

Rodeo Treats, Yeah!!!

Cody didn't make it on the first try...

....finally.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love the rodeo too. The kids look great. LOve their outfits. It looks like it was a geat day!!