Monday, November 17, 2008

Build a bridge and get over it

Never in my life did I think I would quote Hannah Montana...or is it Miley Cyrus?? Who knows. Anyway, this has become our family motto. The boys were fighting the other day and Shea burst out with this little gem. Not only are there these wonderful words or wisdom, but there are hand actions too. She proceeded to tell me exactly what was happening when Hannah/Miley said it, but that went in one ear and out the other. This has stuck with us and know Shea has taken it upon herself to throw it out at every little squabble that goes on around her. That is of course, unless she is part of the squabble. When that happens, it has become my responsibility to quote the teen diva myself. I guess there is something to be said for the what seems like hours upon hours Shea spends watching the Disney Channel. Yeah Disney Channel!

No comments: