Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter...a few days late

Coloring their one egg.......over and over and over and over.


Grandma and Grandpa's Easter Egg Hunt - lots and lots of toys and fun! This is the first picture with the cousins. (Alex, Shea, Zach, Cody, Will & Tayson)


Okay, so I am a little behind. I am finding it harder and harder to find the time to blog. So, once again, I am setting a new goal to keep up with my life.

Easter this year was a little anti-climatic. It felt like Easter went on for two weeks. Cody's Easter parties were two weeks before Easter. Shea and Alex's Spring parties (they are not called Easter parties) were the week before Easter. We had an Easter Egg hunt with Grandma and Grandpa the Wednesday before Easter. So, when the actual day came along, we were all about done. I even forgot to buy eggs to dye. I had three in the fridge so they each got one egg to dye. To their credit, not one of the three complained.

We have a tradition that the Easter bunny hides the baskets and the kids have to find them. Shea had found them all before the boys made it down the stairs. The Easter bunny will have to think of better hiding places next year. Alex said that the Easter bunny brought boring stuff this year...I guess the Easter bunny was just having an off year. Next year will be better.

No comments: