Thursday, May 29, 2008

Zachary is full of smiles

I was recently told (by my mom) that I never have pictures of Zachary on my blog. My justification behind this is that the other kids are doing so many things that are picture worthy that I forget that Zachary is growing and changing every day and that eventually my baby will be big. BUT...how cute is he? He is all smiles (as long as he is full and dry) and will smile at anyone that will give him the time of day although I am positive that he saves his special smiles for mom.




















4 comments:

Unknown said...

www.brancos-sul.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

I can't believe how he has grown! Lindsay is the best for teaching me how to leave comments! Love, Grandma!

jwilson said...

Your kids are all soooo cute! I love being able to see pics of them! You are a wonderful mom. I loved seeing you and your cute Zachary a few weeks ago! It had been way too long.

Happy belated birthday, Shea! She's beautiful!

Love, Jen

-KJ said...

He looks so much bigger since I saw him! OK, it was for like three seconds, but still! Your kids are dolls.